This is to officially inform you that the oral interview/screening into School of Nursing, Iyienu for the 2021/22 academic session will hold on Tuesday, 17th of August, 2021 at the the school’s premises.
All prospective candidate are expected to adhere to instructions on their printed result and are to come with originals and photocopies of the following among many
- O’level result(s). Please note that, you can combine WAEC and NECO for those who may have one or two deficiency, but NABTEB stands alone and cannot be combine with any exam body result
- Secondary School Testimonial/Certificate
- 1st School leaving Certificate/Testimonial
- Entrance exam slip/Result
- Attestation letter from your pastor/priest/clergy addressing the Head of School, School of Nursing, Iyienu Hospital, Ogidi
- Baptisma Certificate if you have
- Passport photograph
- Receipt of interview fee
- Any other document
- Dress Code: Dress properly
Please, should there be further inquiries, contact the names below during weekdays between 9am to 4:30pm
a. Mr. Abel O.E 08071061354, 08188104942
b. Mr. Joseph A. 07032474589
Do not pay money to any one or pay into private account. Yo do so at our own risk.