2021 Entrance Examination Arrangements and Requirement
This is to announce to the general public that the 2021 entrance examination for School of Nursing, Iyienu Mission Hospital, Ogidi will hold from 15th through to 19th June, 2021 as scheduled.
Therefore, we expect all prospective candidates to take note of their respective examination dates on their exam slips. The examination will hold as follows in line with COVID-19 protocol
- Exam ID (No.) 0001-0200: Tuesday, 15th June, 2021
- Exam ID (No.) 0201-0400: Wednesday, 16th June, 2021
- Exam ID (No.) 0401-0600: Thursday, 17th June, 2021
- Exam ID (No.) 0601-0800: Friday, 18th June, 2021
- Exam ID (No.) 0801 and above: 19th June, 2021
In respect to those whose entrance exam and JAMB exam falls on the 19th are expected to report to the school as their own entrance exam will be written Thursday, 17th June, 2021.
You are expected to;
- Come with your exam slip to gain access to the exam hall
- Come with your writing materials, including your calculator
- Dress properly/decently. Please, wearing of trouser is not allowed(for ladies).
- Come with your face mask.
You are encouraged to always check your mails for latest updates.
We advice that you do not pay money to any individual or private account.
Should there be challenges or queries, contact us through the following:
- Mr. Abel O.E (08071061354,080188104942; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Joseph A. (07032474589)
Call time is 8am to 5pm Mondays to Fridays
the official Facebook page of the school is https://www.facebook.com/soniyienu1906 while Instagram handle is https://www.instagram.com/soniyienu/tagged/
We wish you all the best in your preparation.