SCHOOL OF NURSING IYI-ENU MISSION HOSPITAL OGIDI
MODALITIIES AND ARRANGEMENTS FOR THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
This is to officially announce to you that the entrance examination into School of Nursing, Iyi-Enu would be held over a period of four (4) days, from 14th to 17th September, 2020 by 9am daily and the following shall be the arrangement for the conduct of the examination.
1. Due to COVID-19 pandemic, and observing the rules of the National Center for Disease Control
(NCDC), all candidates would be expected to come to the exams on different days.
- 14 th Sept, 2020: Candidates with exam number/ID 0001-0200
- 15 th Sept, 2020: Candidates with exam number/ID 0201-0400
- 16 th Sept, 2020: Candidates with exam number/ID 0401-0600
- 17 th Sept, 2020: Candidates with exam number/ID 0601-0800
2. FACE MASK: All candidates MUST come along with their face mask.
3. PRECAUTION: You are expected to wash your hands or use sanitizers that would be provided before entering the exam hall
4. EXAM SLIP: All candidates are expected to come with coloured print-out of their exam slips/photo cards as black and white print outs WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED OR ALLOWED TO WRITE THE EXAM. For those who may have misplaced the old print out can log on to their personal account at http://iyienusonam.co.uk/p/jax_log.php alternatively, you can get your print out in the school.
5. EXAM MATERIAL: You are also expected to come along with your writing materials. Calculator is allowed
6. PHONE: No phone whatsoever shall be allowed into the exam hall.
7. DRESS CODE: It is expected that you dress properly/decently. This is a mission school and trousers are not allowed.
8. EARLY ARRIVAL: Endeavour to be on time to get your new sitting arrangement as the exams is
expected to start by 9:00am.
We wish you read through the above instructions again for better comprehension. Should there be further inquiries, contact us via the following medium
a. E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
i. Mr. Abel Ojoma: 08188104942; 09071061354
ii. Mr. Akinwale Joseph: 07033645482
Call time: 8am -5pm Mondays to Friday.
WISHING YOU THE VERY BEST